Friday, February 26, 2010

Four times...

...the challenges! Nothing like filling my vacation with crafting goodness! I'm loving it, pity it's going to run out soon :(

Anyhoo, here are four more cards for four more challenges:

Firstly, for the Crafty Calendar Challenge theme, Love and Friendship. I went with an anniversary card and I totally love the way it turned out!


Second up is one for Rosie-D's Challenge theme, Friendship. Brought out my little treasured 'sweetest friend' stamp by fiskars and a gorgeous kaisercraft flourish!


Lucky number three is for the Paperplay Challenge theme, For a Mother. Tried to use a colour scheme for a mother's day card that I hadn't tried yet, green turns out quite nice I think :)


And fourth and finally, a card made for the Papertake Weekly Challenge. Used my adorable Birch teddy with a heart stamp again, so cute!!


More to come, stay tuned ♥ ♥ ♥

7 comments:

Saskia said...

Lovely to see your work at Rosie-D's Challenge!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Mervi said...

Beautiful so many flowers!
Thank you for playing with us at Rosie D's;-))m

Tracy said...

I love the colours on all your cards, they are very pretty, thanks for joining Rosie-D's challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Deirdre said...

Great cards. Love your Mum one.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

Helen said...

Beautiful cards!
Love the bold colours on your PTW card!
Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly!
Helen x

Unknown said...

Lovely, dimensional cards!

Thanks for joining us at Rosie D's this week. We hope to see you again soon!

Hugs

Rosie
x

Julie M said...

Wow - fab work, Tammy. I just love all the layering and dimension. Can't pick a favourite!!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)