Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The other half...

...of the motley crue! Yep, still poor lighting for these ones, but the weatherman couldn't promise me any sunshine in the near future, so...

I made this one for the Sunday Sketch and Stamp sketch. I gave myself an extra task of making a masculine card for this one, still snuck in some roses though, hehe!!!



This next one is for the SSDS theme, 'Sparkle'. I wish the sun had of lit up the sparkle on this one. I can never seem to catch a break when photographing cards with glitter, doh!


And finally this little one was made for the Friday Sketchers sketch :)


More to come, stay tuned ♥ ♥ ♥

4 comments:

Danielle Sheehan said...

WOW Hun, look at you go.
Loving your stuff.
Cheers xx

Aud said...

Fabulous cards!

Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs,
Aud

SemSee said...

Wonderful cards! Thanks for joining Challenge 22 at Sunday Sketch & Stamp! Hugs, Sem (SS&S DT)

Elizabeth said...

Wow! You have been busy! Loving your cards!! Missing your ATC's though :P