Saturday, March 6, 2010

Part one...

...of the final countdown to my holidays and I made a record 34 cards in 2 weeks!! Well, a record for me that is. Thanks to all the inspiration blogs that helped me out, hopefully I'll still be able to participate in as many challenges I can, but work is... arrggghhh!

Here's one I made for the Paperplay theme, 'Just Because'. Loving my Kaisercraft Fancy Flourishes, thanks mum :)


This one was for the ICS sketch this week. Didn't realise such plain colours could be put together and still work out pretty nice :)


This one is for the 2S4Y sketch. I used one of my own handmade inchies for a little added pizazz, pity there's a bit too much light on the card when I took the photo, oh well...


And finally in this instalment is one for Papertake Weekly's theme, 'Buttons, Bows, Brads and Bling'. There's buttons at the sides of the ribbon, bling everywhere :), brads in the centres of the tiny white flowers and a bow around the rose stems! I like it, playing with the Tattered Angels glimmermist and screens and Smooch Spritz again.


More to come very soon, stay tuned ♥ ♥ ♥

11 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Beautiful cards...lots of lovely details! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y! :)

Deirdre said...

Wow... you have been very busy. Am loving all your cards.

Thanks for joining us on Paperplay again this week and especially since it is my first time setting the challenge. Many thanks ♥.

cnelson said...

stunning cards!!

Jill said...

wow wow wow, they are all absolutely gorgeous, I love the bling, flowers so pretty thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Debs said...

Wow you'll need a holiday after all that card making, thanks for joining us at ics this week

Kay said...

Wow, you've been so busy making cards! How fun! Your card is so lovely! The layering and dimension is fabulous. So many great details! Thank you for joining us at 2S4Y! ♥♥ Kay

Heather P. said...

Oh wow, these are fabulous!

Thanks for playing along with us @ 2S4Y. :)

Unknown said...

each one a work of art :) Thanks for playing along with us.

Julie M said...

Wow, fab work, Tammy. I love all the texture and dimension (and the font on the first one too).

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay again this week.

Julie :o)

Posh Designs said...

Wow fabulous cards they are all sooo gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us over @ ICS :) ~ Nini xoxo

Dianna said...

Beautiful cards! The card you embellished with the ICS sketch is very elegant! Thanks for joining us ths week!