Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Work is blah blah...

...but at least I still have my creative outlet here :) I got in and made a couple of cards for some more challenges before work sends me away for a couple of days... Might have to try to sneak some stuff with me for the down time ;)


This one I made for the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge theme, 'Shades of Grey'. I was trying to make a boys card but yet again, those pesky little flowers crept in ;)


And this little one was made for the SSDS open themed challenge. I decided to use my little gin bottle printing block I found at the markets as a stamp and used the masking technique to add a bit more to it! I've never tried it before but I really like how it turned out :)


More to come (hopefully over the weekend), stay tuned ♥ ♥ ♥

3 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Lovely

Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Victoria said...

Thank you for joining us on Secret Crafter, makes sure you join us on saturday as something very exciting is happening

Vicky DT x

Christy said...

BEAUTIFUL :)